• Cranial Release

Traditional chiropractic care directly addresses of 20% of your nervous system, we like to take a step further and get the other 80% that is your Brain and Spinal Cord. By reliving and unlocking certain skull plates we allow the cerebral spinal fluid to be pumped freely around you brain and spinal cord providing much needed nutrients to the nervous system.  This therapy improves countless symptoms such brain fog, headaches, migraines, sinus problems, TMJ issues, muscle tension, etc.